[Ipss] mail from Janastu required - urgent

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Tue Sep 21 13:50:06 CEST 2010

On Tue, 2010-09-21 at 17:02 +0530, Anand Chitipothu wrote:
> > according to the Charterted accountant, if we had had a bank account
> on
> > the 31st and had credited the cheque on that date, there would have
> been
> > no need for a certificate. The bank statement would have been
> enough.
> > Since we are showing it as 'cheque on hand', a certificate is needed
> > show that they have accounted for it on the 31st at their end.
>
> Can you draft the certificate and send it me? I'll ask Dinesh to sign
> it, scan it and send back.

This is to confirm that we have issued a cheque no:      dated 31.3.2010
for a sum of Rs 1,02,389.00 to the Indian Python Software Society, being
the amount held in trust (or however they have accounted for it) for
them pending the registration of the society and opening of a bank
account.

signed

address and PAN number
--