[Ipss] new committee

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 05:36:58 CEST 2011

hi,

The last date for nominations for the new committee is fast approaching.
Just to refresh your memories, according to the bye laws, no member
except the treasurer can hold a particular post for more than 2 years.
So we need to re-shuffle the pack. So please come forward and volunteer.
In the absence of volunteers, the current office bearers shall volunteer
those felt most fit. btw, in order to vote or stand for election you
need to have your subscriptions paid up. So please do the needful. I
hardly need to remind you that if we do not follow regulations, we will
lose our recognition and our bank account.

To pay your subscriptions, log in to the site, go to your status page
and follow the instructions there.

@Noufal and Sree, I hope the annual report and accounts are ready.
--
regards