[Ipss] filing returns

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 07:19:02 CET 2011

hi,

we need to file the annual returns for the society. I have put up the
draft minutes of the AGM here:
http://wiki.python.org/moin/IPSS/FirstAGMMinutes

please fill in details if you remember. @sree - please courier me the
book in which we took signatures. Part of the annual returns comprises a
statement of the membership including those members in arrears of
subscription. It would not look good either on the website or in the
registrars office if leading office bearers are in arrears ;-). So
please correct this. It is only a few mouse clicks to pay.

We need also to submit a note on activities upto the AGM. Secretary is
requested to put a draft up on the wiki so we can get this done. All
this should have been done some time back, but I was in the middle
change of job and change of residence and did not have an assistant to
help out. Now I have a young and enthusiastic guy to help out, so things
will be done fast.
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves