[Ipss] new membership application

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 03:06:11 CET 2011

On Thu, 2011-02-17 at 17:06 +0530, Anand Balachandran Pillai wrote:
>  I see 2 members are pending for close to 150 days or more.
>  Since they haven't garnered the # of votes, shouldn't the system
>  reject them ?

yes - currently it is to be done manually - as there is not much traffic
there, I have not got around to it. So do we notify the people who did
not get the requisite votes? of do we ask them to resubmit with more
details. Most people just put one line - 'I love python - I would like
to work for it'. So if we do not know who they are, it is difficult to
vote.
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves