[Ipss] AGM

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 08:17:49 CEST 2011

hi,

the 2nd AGM is due. Last year we held it on the final day of the
conference, but the attendance was thin as a lot of people leave on the
final afternoon itself. So I suggest that it be held on the evening of
the 2nd day. Thoughts?

@Noufal, please get the annual report ready and put it on the wiki.
1.4.2010 to 31.3.2011.

@sree, please get the accounts for that period ready for audit.

We need a committee also. Existing members can stand, but no member can
hold the same office for more than 2 years except the treasurer. Since
the president is elected directly, we need a candidate for this post.
Anyone willing?

All those willing to serve on the committee please submit your names.
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves