[Ipss] Receiving funds from foreign sponsors

satyaakam goswami satyaakam at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 14:04:31 CET 2011

In continuation to the discussions we had on the Pycon India list , for any
foreign funds for a conference or any activity we will be needing FCRA
certificate , in the meantime there is a way to know as  Prior permissions
to receive funds .

Prior permission (PP)  looks like a way out in short term , this according
to my understanding is one time clearance from Ministry of home affairs (
FCRA dept)

this is a good thing to have have , when we apply for FCRA certificate in
long run.

for FCRA application we will be needing Balance sheets of last three years .
please add if all the papers like articles of association or anything else i
am missing ....

let me know i can start work for both PP and FCRA certification process.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mail.python.org/pipermail/ipss/attachments/20110317/8a076e1c/attachment.html>

More information about the Ipss mailing list