[Ipss] Python Developers Required || Globallogic

satyaakam goswami satyaakam at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 06:43:34 CEST 2012

> --
>
> Regards,
>
> *Richa Sinha | Associate - Talent Acquisition | GlobalLogic India*.
>
> Leaders in Software R&D Services
>
> Argentina | China | India | Israel | Ukraine | UK | USA
>
> Office: +0-120-406-2000 x 2378
>
> Fax:+91.120.258.5721| Blog: blogs.globallogic.com
>
> *www.globallogic.com<https://mail.google.com/a/globallogic.com/html/compose/static_files/www.globallogic.com>
> *

Hi Richa,
              Looks like you do not want to learn from mistakes , let me
remind you of a thread
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/ipss/2011-December/000320.html , do you
understand this is not a list to advertise Jobs or even talk about Python
if you are desperate in Hiring and don't know how to handle Public
relations with Communities please let me know  i would be more than happy
to talk about it.

-Satya
fossevents.in

fossevents.in