[IPython-dev] Patch for IPython with color on windows

Fernando Perez fperez at colorado.edu
Mon Jun 2 15:03:44 EDT 2003

Hi Gary,

thanks a lot for this work.  Sorry if I've been a bit slow to respond, I'm
super-swamped with 'real' work, and what little free time I've had, I've spent
it as far as possible from a computer :)  But as soon as I find a minute I'll
get on to this, we'll hash it a bit and get it into the mainline.

I'm sure that Windows users will greatly appreciate your changes, since they
seem to bring ipython there up to the quality level of the unix side.

So thanks again, and please rest assured that I'll get to work on this.

Best,

f.