[IPython-dev] Readline question from user

Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Mon Feb 2 21:58:20 EST 2004

This is a message from an unsubscribed user, which I'm reposting here.  Rod, for
future reference, ipython lists are open only to subscribers because of the
inordinate amount of spam we were getting.

I tried your adaptation of readline to windows in python.  It seems to work
pretty well but the letter display rate is very slow.  Is there anything
that can be done to speed it up?

Thanks
Rdo

My answer: since I don't have access to windows machines, I unfortunately can't
comment directly.  But perhaps some Windows user on the list has some ideas.

Regards,