[IPython-dev] New commit performed by fperez

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Wed Sep 7 02:21:26 EDT 2005

Frédéric Mantegazza wrote:
> Le Mercredi 7 Septembre 2005 03:55, Fernando Perez a écrit :
>

>>Fixed (in SVN).  Thanks for the report,
>

> With, or without the trailing '\n' ?

The automatic rewriter does NOT append the \n anymore.  This makes it behave
more like what a user would explicitly write, which I think is the right
behavior.  I can't quite see why I added those \n, it may be just historical
baggage because they seem totally unnecessary (at least I didn't see any valid
reason for having them, and my tests didn't show any problems without them).

Here's the changeset in full:

http://projects.scipy.org/ipython/ipython/changeset/807