[IPython-dev] module for blocking on twisted Deferred objects

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 18:24:51 EST 2006

Hi,

I have written a small python module that provides a synchronous
interface around the asynchronous calls of Twisted.  This has been
something that Fernando and I have wanted for a long time, but until
now I didn't have a solution that was simple and robust.  I could put
this in ipython1, but it could be useful for many folks so I wonder if
putting it into ipython/trunk would make more sense.  Thoughts?

Brian