[IPython-dev] Branched for 0.7.3 - time for rc1?

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 16:10:21 EST 2006

On 12/13/06, Fernando Perez <fperez.net at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12/13/06, Ville M. Vainio <vivainio at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I just branched the trunk for 0.7.3. If you are tracking svn, do
>
> If you can apply that WX patch I sent, that  would be great (to both
> trunk and branch).  I haven't heard back, so I'll take silence as
> approval.  Edgy runs WX 2.6, so we should be OK.
>
> If you can't, I'll do it and the RC upload in a couple of hours, I
> can't right this minute.

It's currently uploading to

http://ipython.scipy.org/dist/testing

all the files should be there in a minute.

Minor note: I just saw that the revision number it creates
(0.7.3rc1.r1986) is a bit different from that which svn reports from
the top level of the 0.7.3 branch dir:

funes[ipython]> svn info | grep Revision
Revision: 1993

Do you see that as well (it could be a fluke of my  local setup)?