[IPython-dev] [IPython-user] IPython 0.7.0 is out.

Hans Meine hans_meine at gmx.net
Sun Jan 22 08:46:48 EST 2006

On Sunday 22 January 2006 10:01, you wrote:
> > I see the problem, with ALL threaded backends (-g/w/qthread).  I'll look
> > into this once I find a bit of time (most likely this weekend).
>
> OK, I _think_ I got this.  If you can test the 0.7.1.rc1 and let me know
> how it goes, I'd be grateful.  Announcement coming shortly...
Fernando, please ignore my last mail (which should have gone to the list
anyways).

I now switched to http://ipython.scipy.org/svn/ipython/ipython/branches/0.7.1
after reading your announcement and it works.  (A little confusing maybe,
that the trunk does not contain the fix, but displays "0.7.1" as version.)

I am happy with the branch, and hope that Ville will apply your changes to the
trunk soon.

Greetings,
  Hans