[IPython-dev] windows readline vi mode

Jörgen Stenarson jorgen.stenarson at bostream.nu
Tue Mar 21 12:36:11 EST 2006

Hi Michael,

I'm about to commit some changes to the modes directory. Yesterday I did
some hacking to start integration of your vi patch. So far I can type
text, and some of the deletion commands works but there is a lot of work
left. As you suggest I have also started to move common things to a
separate file. I will commit this in an hour or so (I'll post to let you
know when it's done).

/Jörgen