[IPython-dev] RemoteController.test issue

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 23:01:55 EST 2006

The issue is that the test() method requires at least 4 engines to
run.  I just committed a change to trunk that tests how many engines
you have running and raises an exception if you don't have at least 4.
 It prints an error message indicating what to do.

The tests should pass with 4 engines running.

Cheers,

Brian