[IPython-dev] Patches to use pydb instead of pdb for debugging

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 19:23:45 EDT 2006

On 10/6/06, R. Bernstein <rocky at panix.com> wrote:
> Sorry for the deluge of posting. Some information based on recent
> investigation.

No problem, the discussion is welcome, and these sounds like excellent
improvements.

I'd just like to mention that at this point, I'm mostly tied up with
the new branch, so I have precious little time to touch the 0.7.x
(trunk) one.  Over the next few days I'll do some work on it which we
need for the new one, but that's about it.  So these kinds of new
developments will be mostly handled by Ville.

We should plan a 0.7.3 release soonish.  Ville: would you want this
debugging work to be part of that release?  How's your schedule
looking in the next 3-4 weeks?