[IPython-dev] making pdoc, pdef, and pinfo more generally useful (Was Re: Patches to use pydb instead of pdb for debugging)

Ville M. Vainio vivainio at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 12:06:31 EDT 2006

On 10/12/06, Ville M. Vainio <vivainio at gmail.com> wrote:

> coding in my day job) and I haven't tested pydb yet.

Ok, I'm trying to test it now.

First note: there appears to be no reason to not have a functional setup.py.

Attached is an eggsetup.py file that appears to install pydb quite
well, at least on this windows box. Just do "python eggsetup.py
install" (you do need to have setuptools installed, but
python-setuptools (or sth. like that) is apt-gettable and yummable on
most distros).