[IPython-dev] Release plans...

Dan Milstein danmil at comcast.net
Thu Apr 5 18:48:07 EDT 2007

F-

In terms of 0.7.4 v 0.8 -- would it make sense to fold in my reorg of
the prefilter stuff in that case?  I mean, on the one hand, no,
because we're close and all, and who wants to introduce a chunk of
new code now. OTOH, as it's becoming, as you say, a non-trivial
update (in particular, there are a bunch of changes to prefilter
stuff which I need to track), so why not put in cleaned up code + all
the tests.

What do you think?

-D