[IPython-dev] Win32 - call for pyreadline testing

aldarion erendisaldarion at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 13:36:40 EDT 2007

It looks the definition line of two function(clear_history of rlmain and
history)
miss a space(it should be four and now is three, and the function body lack
one space too)
and the function (clear_history) maybe responsible for the '
exceptions.AttributeError',
there is still the IndexError error as Chris Calloway'said, no clue here