[IPython-dev] [IPython] #203: Missing/broken license informations

Ville M. Vainio vivainio at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 07:31:24 EST 2007

On Dec 28, 2007 2:13 PM, IPython <ipython-tickets at scipy.org> wrote:

> #203: Missing/broken license informations
> Ticket URL: <http://ipython.scipy.org/ipython/ipython/ticket/203#comment:1>

I have now added the license notes to simplegeneric.py and Debugger.py:

http://ipython.scipy.org/ipython/ipython/changeset/2902

Please verify the change before I close the ticket. The "big deal"
here is changing Debugger.py to be under PSF instead of BSD. There
should not be any license incompatibility issues - BSD code can import
PSF code freely, but we just can't change code under PSF license to be
under BSD. It'