[IPython-dev] missing import

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 16:29:08 EST 2007

Hey Bryan,

On 2/12/07, Bryan Van de Ven <bryanv at enthought.com> wrote:
> causes test failures in "trial ipython1"

Thanks for the fix.  I did apply it, but note that the chainsaw branch
is mostly dead.  We're getting ready to release the saw branch as the
new development one, with enough functionality to really replace
chainsaw, and a LOT of new features, more tests, etc.   Brian Granger
is going to PyCon (I unfortunately can't make it this time, so he'll
be representing the entire IPython team :), and will give a talk about
it.  I know some from the Enthought team will be there as well, so if
you're using chainsaw, at that point you'll be able to talk to him and
hopefully move over to the nicer new codebase.