[IPython-dev] New showmedo videos by Jeff Rush

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 03:01:30 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

Jeff Rush, the Python foundation advocacy lead, has just finished a
new series of ShowMeDo videos about ipython:

http://showmedo.com/videos/series?name=CnluURUTV

I have to admit that I (re)learned a few tricks watching it :)

I'd like to thank Jeff for the great work as well as Ian for ShowMeDo.
 And Ian has mentioned that there's a lot of interest in IPython
videos, so if any of you has a bit of time, this would be a great
little project with a guaranteed audience.

Here's more info about the process:

http://ipython.scipy.org/moin/ShowMeDo

feel free to edit that page with new ideas of a topic you'd either
want to see covered or would like to cover yourself (related to
ipython, I'm not trying to hijack the showmedo system :)