[IPython-dev] Testing help needed with IPython1

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 15:36:45 EDT 2007

Hello all,

We have been chasing down some extremely subtle edge cases in the
IPython1 interpreter (branches/saw) over the last few days.  We think
we have this solved, but we are running into some undocumented dark
corners of the compiler module.  For those of you using ipython1 saw,
could you do an svn up and run some of your code and see if it works.
Thanks.  We are hoping to get these things worked out ASAP - hopefully
we are already there.

Brian