[IPython-dev] igrid

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 03:04:09 EDT 2007

On 3/19/07, Walter Dörwald <walter at livinglogic.de> wrote:

> OK, with wx 2.6 I can reproduce the problem.
>
> Can you try r2161? For me this delays the problem until you open
> multiple igrid browser and close one of them.

Much, much better.

Q: why does it only show the first 40 directories if I do ils ?  I
don't see a way to list anything after that, so doing ils on $HOME is
kind of useless in my case :)

> One solution might be to only allow one igrid browser. The other would
> probably be that all igrid browsers are frames in only one wx application.

I'll leave that decision up to you.  As long as we ship something that
works correctly with wx 2.6 (which is what most distros still have
officially), I trust you on the implementation choices.