[IPython-dev] igrid

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 01:49:11 EDT 2007

On 3/24/07, Walter Dörwald <walter at livinglogic.de> wrote:
> Walter Dörwald wrote:
>
> > Fernando Perez wrote:
> >
> >> On 3/19/07, Walter Dörwald <walter at livinglogic.de> wrote:
> >>
> > [...]
> >> I'll leave that decision up to you.  As long as we ship something that
> >> works correctly with wx 2.6 (which is what most distros still have
> >> officially), I trust you on the implementation choices.
> >
> > The second variant would be the better choice of course.
> >
> > Nik is currently preparing for exams, so he doesn't have much time. I'll
> > see what I can do.
>
> r2177 should fix the problem. It works for me with and without -wthread
> with both wx 2.6 and wx 2.8 on Windows.
>
> Can you verify that the problem is indeed fixed?

Looks good here, many thanks.  I'd say go ahead and close the ticket.

I saw a bit of strangeness in that the right-hand vertical scrollbar
sometimes seems to disappear; resizing the window makes it appear
again.  But I don't know if that's a problem with WX itself, I just
mention it in case you happen to know what's going on.