[IPython-dev] UNIX signal handling -> clean shutdown?

Hans Meine hans_meine at gmx.net
Fri May 25 12:26:00 EDT 2007

Hi!

I often leave an ipython console open in my office, and want to continue
working later at home.  In such cases, I wish I could log in remotely and
e.g. "kill -SIGUSR1" ipython in order to save the history cleanly.

Is that possible already?  Do you think it is a good idea?

--
Ciao, /  /                                                    .o.