[IPython-dev] Problems with external commands and help()

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 19:31:09 EST 2007

Hi Andreas,

[keeping your full original message for context, as this is old]

Sorry for the delayed reply, I wonder if you found a solution to your
problem.  If not, you might want to try with the testing candidate for
0.8.2 from:

http://ipython.scipy.org/dist/testing/

We'll be soon releasing 0.8.2 final, which will be very close to that.
 If your problems persist, please let us know and we'll do our best to
help.