[IPython-dev] Fwd: [Pythonmac-SIG] readline support for OS X Leopard

Boyd Waters bwaters at nrao.edu
Fri Oct 26 17:14:11 EDT 2007

Very sorry - I hit the "send" button too quickly...

I suppose I should offer some introduction since I don't usually post
to this list!

I'm a programmer for the National Radio Astronomy Observatory out in
south-western New Mexico.
We use IPython for our radio-astronomy data analysis toolset. I work
mostly on the Mac.
http://www.aoc.nrao.edu/~bwaters

Happy to help if I can...

  - boyd