[IPython-dev] [Ipython-svndiff] 2717 - improve callable alias inspection

Gael Varoquaux gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org
Thu Sep 6 11:11:03 EDT 2007

On Thu, Sep 06, 2007 at 09:05:40AM -0600, Fernando Perez wrote:
> Gael mentioned Enthought's traits approach, but that may be more than
> we need in this case (it looked good but like a rather sophisticated
> solution that may be overkill for us).

I agree. I was just pointing it out because it might be interesting to
read this code, find out how exactly its done (I seems to me they have a
singletion class that deals with exceptions, on which you can register
handlers).

You also must have ideas about these problems, as you dealt with
exceptions in ipython1.

Gaël