[IPython-dev] Twisted 8...

Barry Wark barrywark at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 22:55:07 EDT 2008

Same on OS X. Installation is easy (via setuptools or distutils). If I
find time in the next day or two, I'll make a twisted8 branch of
ipython1-dev and will try to get things working. Brian, shoot me a
note if you're going to do the same; I'm sure your efforts will be
more efficient than mine.

barry