[IPython-dev] twisted process pool...

Glenn H Tarbox, PhD glenn at tarbox.org
Sun Apr 20 21:35:43 EDT 2008

This work might be relevant for IPython1

http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/browser/sandbox/dialtone/process_pool

Also, any further thinking been done on the integration of the twisted
event loop with pyreadline?  More generally stated, I guess the question
really is, how hard is it to make pyreadline asynchronous (give it
cycles based on select or its new/better/different implementation epoll)

Lately this has become a broader issue (for me at least) because similar
issues exist with Rpy... so I might be digging into this anyway...

-glenn

--
Glenn H. Tarbox, PhD    | Don’t worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas
206-494-0819            | are any good, you’ll have to ram them down people’s throats