[IPython-dev] pyreadline and Tab insertion

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 06:38:28 EDT 2008

On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 3:34 AM, Vivian De Smedt <vds at aisystems.be> wrote:
> Hi Fernando,
>
> Thanks for the merge in IPython, I'm always very proud to be able to
> contribute to my favorite python tool ;-)

Well, we're glad to have you on board and contributing.

> For pyreadline I did what you suggested I have created a tab-insertion
> branch from the pyreadline trunk
> I fix the problem in that branch commit and push the result to launchpad.
>
> It should be ready for review and merge :-)

Great!  Keep in mind that Jorgen Stenarson is the one who really runs
pyreadline, so I'm afraid many of us here won't be able to help much
on that one.  But I'm sure Jorgen (and hopefully others who know the
win32 platform well) will give you feedback for the merge.

Regards,