[IPython-dev] New Twisted based server that works with IPython TextMate bundle

Matt Foster matt.p.foster at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 11:54:31 EST 2008

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 4:36 PM, Erich Heine <sophacles at gmail.com> wrote:
> Note: This should just work with the vimscripts I wrote to go with the
> ipy_vimserver stuff originally.

It should do: the TextMate side of things is based your vim client's code.

Thinking about it, is there any reason the main client-side code
couldn't be abstracted out into ipython itself?

That way only editor specific stuff would need re-implemeting, and it
wouldn't matter that people like me know very little of ipython's
internals :)

Cheers,

Matt

--