[IPython-dev] Fwd: Multi-line history problems in ipython (mac osx)

Michael VanLandingham m.vanland at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 15:20:48 EST 2008

Yeah it probably is a readline issue...  or editline, in this case.  But
what to do about it? :-)   I remember there were some fixes to get
tab-completion working back when Leopard was released.
I'm wondering, are most people (on this group) who are using iPython on OS X
running gnu readline (as opposed to editline)?

Thanks,
Michael