[IPython-dev] wxIPython, where as gone _IP.system() ?

Laurent Dufréchou laurent.dufrechou at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 09:01:02 EST 2008

Thanks ville :)
Will check this!
I've tried to find a workaround, but it isn't successful for now.
By the way don't know if it is hard to do, but can you add in your todo list
callback for:

Ipython.genutils.page

-->
#we replace the ipython default pager by our pager
#FIXME: add a pager callback to IPython
IPython.OInspect.page = self._pager
IPython.genutils.page = self._pager
IPython.iplib.page = self._pager
IPython.Magic.page = self._pager

'cause it's one of these function hard to shortcut, a hook should be better.
In fact here I'm not sure to cover all page call so a hook is really really
needed to :)