[IPython-dev] ipython1 and synchronous printing of stdout

Laurent Dufrechou laurent.dufrechou at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 15:56:23 EDT 2008

Hi gael,
I've checked out your branch and done `python setup.py build_ext --inplace`
Launching your app:

laurent at Pep:~/ipython-sync-frontend/IPython$ python
./frontend/wx/wx_frontend.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./frontend/wx/wx_frontend.py", line 30, in <module>
    from IPython.frontend.prefilterfrontend import PrefilterFrontEnd
ImportError: No module named frontend.prefilterfrontend

Am I missing something?

laurent at Pep:~/ipython-sync-frontend/IPython/frontend$ ls
asyncfrontendbase.py  cocoa  frontendbase.py  __init__.py
linefrontendbase.py  tests  wx

Laurent