[IPython-dev] [IPython-user] Porting SVN history to Launchpad - help needed.

Ville M. Vainio vivainio at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 15:42:38 EDT 2008

On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 10:27 PM, Fernando Perez <fperez.net at gmail.com> wrote:

>> file IPython/* on the first bzr revision gives me:

Yes, the first revision in bzr indeed har CRLF newlines. This happened
because on windows, svn checks files out in "native" line feed format
(which sucks), and the bzr repo was created directly from that tree.
Few revisions later, the linefeeds were corrected.

I'm not sure why this should break the repo combination, though -
linefeed change is like any other change, though one that sadly
affects every line.