[IPython-dev] Help! TR: TR: Ipython plugin

Laurent Dufréchou laurent.dufrechou at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 04:12:53 EDT 2008

Ho you saw this :)
It is solved now!
Here is the page for the plugin if anyone has some interest:

http://code.google.com/p/editra-plugins/wiki/IPythonShellPlugin

There still some problems with path interaction etc... that I try to solve
with editra developer cody precod.
The good point is that he is a macosx dev so he has solved some problem of
my code under macosx!

All is packed in a an egg thanks to the fact that ipython is only pure
python!

Chers,
Laurent