[IPython-dev] cd a little hyper

John Hunter jdh2358 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 22:03:36 EDT 2008

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 6:54 PM, Fernando Perez <fperez.net at gmail.com> wrote:

>>  In [19]: cd /home/titan/johnh/mpl/examples/api/.svn/
> Mhh, I don't see that here.  Could you let me know if you see this on BIC?

Nope,  in the same dir on bic I don't see it.  The .svn subdir doesn't
show up at all in the completion list, as it shouldn't.  Maybe they
"upgraded" readline at work or something, hard to say.  But the
current behavior is still loads better than the old and is not worth
expending any effort trying to resolve.  i thought maybe it was an
ipython change.

JDH