[IPython-dev] Moving pyreadline to launchpad

Jörgen Stenarson jorgen.stenarson at bostream.nu
Tue Jun 17 14:09:10 EDT 2008

Fernando Perez skrev:
> Hey,
>
> On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 11:52 AM, Jörgen Stenarson
> <jorgen.stenarson at bostream.nu> wrote:
>
>> I've tried a few different ways that didn't work out satisfactorily. The
>> launchpad-import branch that Ville created doesn't seem to work. So I would
>> like to try to work from a svn dump. If you can do a dump of
>> pyreadline/trunk and put it somewhere I can download it I'd be happy.
>
> I just dumped the whole ipython repo here:
>
> http://ipython.scipy.org/dist/iprepo.svndump.bz2
>
> Let me know how it goes.  Note that this is the entire repo (as best I
> could see, svnadmind dump doesn't take any path options, only
> revisions).  This should give you all the data needed to play locally
> with the bzr import tools.

Unfortunately svn2bzr.py complains about the dumpformat. The dumpfile
you made has version 3 and svn2bzr requires version 2. Is dumpfile
format 3 for svn 1.5?

I used svn2bzr from 'bzr branch lp:svn2bzr'.

My svndumpfilter command (svn 1.4.6) also complains that dumpfile format
3 is not supported.

/Jörgen