[IPython-dev] Bug? in cocoa_frontend

Barry Wark barrywark at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 18:25:30 EDT 2008

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 3:11 PM, Gael Varoquaux
<gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 03:08:58PM -0700, Barry Wark wrote:
>> No, you're absolutely right. It should be
>> currentIndent = len(lines[-1]) - len(lines[-1].lstrip())
>
> OK, now I understand what it is supposed to do. Thanks (PS; code review
> rocks !).

I agree. That's why I wanted a review ;) I'm cc'ing this to
ipython-dev to propose that we set up a code review tool for IPython.
GvR's rietveld (http://code.google.com/appengine/articles/rietveld.html)
seems like an option, as does http://review-board.org/. I don't think
either tool works natively with bzr, but it might be worth looking
into...

I know we're not looking for a rigid code-review process, but an easy
code review tool couldn't hurt...  just a thought.

Barry