[IPython-dev] frontend plans

Gael Varoquaux gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org
Thu Jun 26 22:12:12 EDT 2008

Hey guys,

And wanted to thank you very much for hashing down the ideas to get this
working. I have no understanding of the code we are talking about and it
is very valuable to have you around. I am sorry I haven't contributed
much to the discussion. I just taught a class on Mayavi and preparing it
and teaching it got me out of order for a day and a half.

I am time sharing between this project and another one, and the rest of
this week will be spent on the other project, so I won't come up with
interesting questions or comments, but don't worry, I'll switch back to
this next week.

Cheers,

Gaël