[IPython-dev] twisted process pool...

Barry Wark barrywark at gmail.com
Thu May 8 18:21:10 EDT 2008

Glenn, would you or one of the other Twisted gurus help me understand
pyreadline is the appropriate place for integration with the Twisted
event loop in ipython1? My (very basic) understanding of pyreadline is
that it's a readline/editline replacement, making it most relevant to
terminal-based frontends. Would GUI frontends that use a different
metaphor (e.g. block instead of line oriented) still use pyreadline?

barry