[IPython-dev] Twisted disabled on non-win32,

Ville M. Vainio vivainio at gmail.com
Fri May 30 10:21:45 EDT 2008

I have now disabled -twisted on non-win32 platforms, as well as made a
small tweak to ipy_profile_sh.py to make ipython work with python 2.3.

After these significant fixes, we are now ready for 0.8.4 quick-fix
release (I have already updated Release.py to reflect that). If you
have some
other complaints, bring them up quickly. If not, Fernando can do the
new release. I don't think we need to "announce" it, I'll just post a
reply to the
usenet thread, and we can delete the 0.8.3 installer from dist/ to
direct the attention at 0.8.4.