[IPython-dev] Tweaking the IPython development workflow

Ville M. Vainio vivainio at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 14:03:53 EST 2008

On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 11:51 PM, Brian Granger <ellisonbg.net at gmail.com> wrote:

> After talking to Fernando the other day about how our current model
> has been working, I wanted to suggest that we make a few minor changes

One could say the model could work better - last checkin to trunk was
done 2 months ago (because people are not reviewing). Perhaps a
"retroactive review" could work better, where we would just let the
code be put to trunk and do bigger code reviews every now and then, in
order to avoid stagnation.

--
Ville M. Vainio
http://tinyurl.com/vainio