[IPython-dev] IPython proposals to merge are cleaned up

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 23:45:40 EST 2008

Hello all,

I just went through the IPython proposals to merge on launchpad.
There were a number of branches that I was unsure if they were ready
for review.  For those branches I changed their status to "work in
progress."  If you have one of these branches and it really is ready
to be reviewed and merged, please change its status back to "ready for
review."

There are currently 4 branches that are indeed ready for review.
Let's jump on these and get them reviewed so we can start merging
again.  Here they are:

https://code.launchpad.net/ipython/+activereviews

Cheers,

Brian