[IPython-dev] Do we have an get_ipython_dir

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 18:15:31 EDT 2008

I will create a get_ipython_dir function in genutils.

I do want this to go into the 0.9 release as it will enable me to fix
something that we want to get right before we release...

I would like to create a ~/.ipython/security directory to put the furl
files and ssl certificates into.  Are people OK with me putting this
in the 0.9 release?  I consider this a bug that should be fixed ASAP.

Cheers,

Brian