[IPython-dev] setupegg.py

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 01:00:44 EDT 2008

I have fixed lots of bugs on Windows in my branch - these are not yet
merged into trunk.  You probably won't have success on Windows without
my fixes.  What do you think we should do?  Should I mege my stuff
into trunk and then you can merge those things into your branch and
continue testing?  I am a little afraid to merge my fixes directly
into your branch (instead of trunk) as they also need to go into
trunk.

Brian