[IPython-dev] 0.9 - last call

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 19:24:00 EDT 2008

Hi all,

it seems we're almost done with work for 0.9.  As Brian just said
earlier, many thanks to all who've worked so hard to make this
possible!  It's great also to see we now really have a true team,
where different people pitch in with different skills to assemble
what's growing into a really fun and exciting project in many more
directions than any one of us could do alone.

So, this is the last call for changes before we push 0.9 out.  It
appears we're done with changes that are reasonable to include right
now code-wise, and Brian is about to start an update of a few docs
that really need fixing before the actual release files are cut.
Unless someone complains, we should only finish touching docs for the
next day or two, and target Friday for the actual release (give or
take a day as usual :).

Any objections?