[IPython-dev] Fwd: IPython documentation

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 17:55:43 EDT 2008

Hey Pauli,

I'm replying with your full message below so it goes to the list,
since I think this is both interesting and exciting for others as
well.

I don't have right now the bandwidth to test it, but I'm very happy to
see pydocweb moving in this direction.  Ultimately I think this is
moving exactly in the direction I'd like to see tools for managing
*all* docs for an open source project.  I hope after we settle down a
bit with the giant code/architecture merges we're tackling right now,
we can look into this for ipython.

Alternatively, if anyone likes this kind of work and would like to
play with getting it up and running for the ipython docs and codebase,
it would make a great contribution to the project :)